Automatic Door Systems: A Smart Home Transformation September 19 2016, 2 Comments
Adding Automatic Sliding Doors Is the First Step in Home Automation
The smart home is something we only see in science fiction movies or television shows. Technology has come a long way in bringing us some pretty amazing things that help us create a smart home with items that add a lot of functionality to our home. Here are several of the most popular items that you can now purchase, install, and operate remotely using your smartphone or a key chain style remote.
- Thermostat: Control the interior temperature of your home remotely to make it more comfortable before you get home. Most smart thermostats have several settings that allow you quite a lot of customization, and they may even learn your daily routines so you can go about daily life without even thinking about it. However, they also allow you to change the temperature from your smartphone if you’re unexpectedly out of town or forget to set the temperature before going on vacation.
- Lighting: Sync your interior and exterior lighting with your smartphone and control the amount of lighting in and around your home from anywhere.
- Sound Systems: Wire your entire home for sound, and blast your playlist from your phone or tablet.
- Entertainment Systems: Your home entertainment center probably has several remote controls, or you may have already rolled everything into a single remote. You can also control your smart TV and your entire entertainment system from your phone.
- Security Systems: Keep an eye on your home from anywhere. Double check the doors on your way to work to make sure you locked them. Lock the door remotely if you happen to have forgotten. You can also unlock the door and turn the alarm off as you enter the garage so you don’t have to deal with it.
- Automatic Pet Door: Pet doors are difficult to get right because of the size ranges of all types of pets. Small dogs use small dog doors, where larger dogs need a bigger opening. The Autoslide automatic pet door can be customized to open just enough to allow your pet entry or exit, then the door closes and locks behind your pet.
- Exterior Automatic Patio Door: Sliding glass doors are very popular as a secondary door or a door that leads to a patio, porch, or deck. The Autoslide automatic door system makes it very easy to transition from indoors to outdoors while carrying dishes or meats for the grill. You won’t have to juggle plates on one hand while trying to open the sliding glass door with the other if you use our motion detector automatic door system.
- Interior Automatic Pocket Doors: Pocket doors simplify life inside the home. They’re very common in the homes of people with mobility issues because they don’t get in the way of walkers or wheelchairs. They simply slide into the wall and out of the way. The Autoslide automatic pocket door system makes it very easy to move from room to room as doors automatically open for you.
Autoslide manufactures a great line of automatic door systems for the smart home and for businesses. Consider installing an automatic door system at your home to improve the functionality of your existing sliding doors. To choose the system that works best to fit your needs, contact Autoslide USA at firstname.lastname@example.org or locate a dealer near you for local service.