Autoslide Automatic Doors Are All About Convenience June 22 2015, 0 Comments
The Autoslide Automatic Door system was created for do-it-yourselfers who enjoy upgrading the look of their homes. This system is easy to install and it is affordable. There are many reasons why buying and installing this revolutionary unit makes sense. Automatic doors offer a ton of convenience to homeowners. With the Autoslide automatic door system, you get the following:
- Easy access in and out if your hands are full. Fumbling for locks when your hands are full is no longer a problem.
- No need to get up to open the door if someone needs to come inside. You can control the door with a remote. In fact, you can program up to 15 remotes for one door so that each member of the family can have their own remote control.
- Include an Autoslide automatic pet door for even greater convenience so that your pets can come and go as they please.
- The system was designed to retro-fit to existing siding doors. No need to buy new doors!
- They are easy to maintain.
Professional Installation Technicians
Another great reason to get the Autoslde automatic door system is the availability of installation technicians if you don’t want to do it yourself. Let’s face it, not everyone is cut out to do this type of work. You can even have your handyman or electrician to install the system for you. In fact, it takes an average of 60 minutes to install the Autoslide unit and program the activation buttons and sensors.
Loss of Power
In addition, unlike some automatic door systems, Autoslide is designed to switch to a manual mode if there is a loss of power. This means that you can easily get in and out when there are electrical problems. This is good news for people who live in areas where power outages are common like in Florida during hurricane season.
A Gift for a Veteran
With the 4th of July fast approaching, getting an Autoslide kit for a disabled veteran could be the best idea ever. Talk to us and we can get you the best advice on buying one of these products. With the easy to understand manual and accompanying instructional DVD, you will be able to quickly install this automatic door unit without problems.
Customize it with Color
Even though these units come in two standard colors, black and white, you can easily repaint them to suit your home’s decor. This can add to the fun the decorator in you can have with these doors. With just a little work, these doors can be even more aesthetically pleasing. Plan to purchase the white unit if you’re going to pain it, that way color shows up more effectively.
Contact us at 813-885-DOOR (3667) with all your questions about Autoslide DIY Automatic Door Systems. We will help you select the best Autoslide package for your needs or help you to find a dealer in your area.